HOME > Villa & Condo Listings > Casa Magna
Share this page:
4 Bedroom Akumal Vacation Rental Villa
Location: Akumal, Riviera Maya
Click here for map-
This Property Offers:
SERVICES and GENERAL AMENITIES
- 6000 sq. ft.
- 4 BR, 3.5 baths
- Parking for 4 cars
- Complimentary welcome food basket on arrival
- Manager speaks Spanish, French, Italian and English
- Maid service 6 days per week
- Linens, towels and beach towels included
- Purified bottled water
- Cook service available
- Air conditioning bedrooms and office
- Ceiling fans throughtout
- Security safe in each bedroom
- Hair dryer in every bathroom
- Crib and high chair availalbe upon request
- 2 Massage tables availalbe for guest use
- Meal service available: $700 per week, including 2 meals per day for up to 10 people (for over 10, add $20 per person per day). Cost of groceries, shopping fee of $25 and tip are not included.
ENTERTAINMENT and COMMUNICATION
- Stereo with CD and portable speakers for use throughout the villa
- Satellite TV with DVD and VCR
- WiFi internet connection
- Selection of movies
- Selection of games for kids and adults
- Lending library and art books
KITCHEN and LAUNDRY
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Chef service available (additional fee)
- Personal grocery shopping service available upon request
- Over-sized 26'x60' swimming pool
- Elevated pool terrace area with lounge chairs, table, umbrella
- Outdoor shower on pool deck
- Gas BBQ grill
on the oceanside patio
- Oceanfront palapa with dining, sofa and hammocks
- Access to Half Moon Bay for swimming and snorkeling
BR #1: Master bedroom, upper level, king bed, private bath, ocean view, balcony
BR #2: Upper level, king bed, private bath, ocean view, shared balcony with master bedroom
BR #3: Upper level, king bed, private bath, patio
BR #4: Ground level, queen bed, pool view, flatscreen TV, half bath off hall
Additional bedding: 2 twin beds in alcove off master bedroom
|Jan. 7-April 13
|April 14-Aug. 24
|Aug. 25-Nov. 16
|Nov. 17-Dec. 15
- Maximum occupancy: 8 adults
- For additional guests, add $500 per person or $250.00 per child 9 yrs and under
- Accidental damage fee of $45 US required
- NO Smoking in Villa
More about Casa Magna . . .
Casa Magna is a truly palatial villa between stunning Half Moon Bay and Akumal Bay on the Riviera Maya. Magnificent views, an oversized private swimming pool (the largest privately owned villa in Akuaml!), ample outdoor terrace and patio areas make it a perfect choice for your tropical vacation on the Mexican Caribbean.
This exclusive walled estate, nestled in a lush tropical garden is far removed from the hustle and bustle of today's modern world yet walking distance from the restaurants, convenience stores and dive shops. And, with high speed internet connection (bring your laptop), you can be as connected as you need to be with the outside world.
Inside you'll find all the amenities you could possibly imagine in a sumptuous villa of your dreams. At you enter the villa, you'll be awed by the grand entrance hall with towering cathedral ceilings and a curving staircase featuring colorful stained glass windows.
On the first level, the spacious living room features multiple built in sofas and seating areas, huge entertainment center with satellite TV with VCR and DVD, stereo and even portable speakers that you can place throughout the villa. Views from the expansive living area are breathtakingly beautiful.
Also on the first level is a large sea-view dining area with arched openings overlooking the living area. The massive glass-top table comfortably seats 10. Off the dining room is a fully equipped kitchen that will please any gourmet cook. There is also a less formal dining area off the kitchen.
There is one bedroom on the first level with queen bed, ocean views and flatscreen TV. There is a 1/2 bath off the hall.
On the second level are three large bedrooms and a small children's room. The mastersuite has a king size bed, private bath with sunken tub shower and ocean views; it also offers satellite TV, VCR, DVD player and a oceanfront balcony with stunning views. A small children's room with two twin beds is accessed from the master suite.
A second bedroom has a king size bed, walk-through closet to a private bath, and shares an oceanfront balcony with the master suite.
Third bedroom has king size bed, walk-through closet to a super-sized bathroom shared with the studio area. This charming studio overlooks the central garden area and is a perfect spot to watch the sun as it sets over the jungle.
Outside living areas include a large two-level oceanfront terrace complete with hammocks, cushy built-in sofas, tables and chairs, plus loungers for sunbathing and watching the waves as they break on the rocky coast. There is also a poolside patio area with lounge chairs, tables and a BBQ for tasty hot-off the grill burgers, freshly caught fish or whatever your heart desires. Swimmers will love the over-sized 26'x60' pool and sunbathers will enjoy the shallow basking area of the pool and raft floats that allow you to stay cool and refreshed.
Casa Magna promises to provide you and your family or friends the perfect setting for your vacation in the tropics.
E-mail to reserve Casa Magna